Thursday, January 28, 2010

»I'M HERE« WRITTEN & DIRECTED BY SPIKE JONZE FILM + BOOK

»I'M HERE« WRITTEN & DIRECTED BY SPIKE JONZE FILM + BOOK: "

Spike Jonze has recently returned to his ad man roots, collaborating with Absolut on a 30-minute short film, »I'm Here«. Described as a ›robot love story‹, it premieres at Sundance but you can get a taste for it right here.

Info: I’m Here is a 30-minute love story about the relationship between two robots living in L.A. The film is written and directed by Spike Jonze. Andrew Garfield and Sienna Guillory are in the lead roles, and the soundtrack includes original music by Sam Spiegel and original songs by L.A.-based art musician Aska Matsumiya and other emerging musicians. I'm Here is released on its website in March 2010.

I’M HERE MOVIE Website

I'm Here
Spike Jonze

48 Pages, Color Offset
11.2 x 17.8 cm, First Edition
ISBN 978-3-905714-77-7

$18.00

NIEVES Store Website

"

No comments:

Post a Comment